IE Safety Services, LLC provides high quality, interactive, content-rich workplace safety training in a user-friendly manner. Our focus is to provide the important information that our clients require while ensuring relevance in today’s workplace safety environment. The owner of IE Safety Services is an Accomplished Safety Professional with over 27 years of combined experience including Global Construction, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Pulp Paper, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Government Facilities as well as Conducting Loss Control Surveys.
IE Safety Services has certified thousands of employees and worked with hundreds of companies ensuring that all clients receive the highest caliber training for their respective fields at a very competitive price.
We will continue to expand our course catalog to give you the most up to date and in-depth training material available for you and your employees.
Our philosophy is simple…provide high impact safety training, inspection, and document creation services at a reasonable price. The goal is to provide you, our client, with the tools necessary to make your work-place free of recognized hazards.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the most valuable safety training available today, while ensuring that the entire learning process, from registration to course completion and certificate generation, is as user friendly and informative as possible.
If you are interested in learning more about the safety training courses IE Safety Services has to offer click here: Safety Training Courses
- Manufacturer faces $320K fine for exposing employees to amputation and other hazards
- Disciplined because he filed for workers’ comp or due to positive drug test?
- Nonfatal occupational injuries and illnesses drop by 45K year to year
- Culture in the Workplace
- Did detached retina result from fall at work?
- Safety coordinator, general manager charged with lying during OSHA investigation
- Disability accommodation: Did company do enough to find special steel-toe boots?
- Light duty refused by injured worker; can she get workers’ comp benefits?
- Injured worker fired for not being able to do his job: Is that disability discrimination?
- OSHA’s Top 10 violations for 2018
- Not reporting injuries could bring an OSHA inspector to your door
- Drug testing, safety incentives OK under OSHA recordkeeping regulation
- Fell, injured after clocking out: Did she get workers’ comp?
- Chemical Safety – Find Your Flow
- Medical marijuana user loses job offer: Is that discrimination?