IE Safety Services, LLC provides high quality, interactive, content-rich workplace safety training in a user-friendly manner. Our focus is to provide the important information that our clients require while ensuring relevance in today’s workplace safety environment. The owner of IE Safety Services is an Accomplished Safety Professional with over 27 years of combined experience including Global Construction, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Pulp Paper, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Government Facilities as well as Conducting Loss Control Surveys.
IE Safety Services has certified thousands of employees and worked with hundreds of companies ensuring that all clients receive the highest caliber training for their respective fields at a very competitive price.
We will continue to expand our course catalog to give you the most up to date and in-depth training material available for you and your employees.
Our philosophy is simple…provide high impact safety training, inspection, and document creation services at a reasonable price. The goal is to provide you, our client, with the tools necessary to make your work-place free of recognized hazards.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the most valuable safety training available today, while ensuring that the entire learning process, from registration to course completion and certificate generation, is as user friendly and informative as possible.
If you are interested in learning more about the safety training courses IE Safety Services has to offer click here: Safety Training Courses
- Maine Supreme Court says workers’ comp doesn’t have to pay for medical marijuana
- Spotlight on Wellness for 2018 Firefighter Safety Stand Down
- New report: Less OSHA enforcement than two years ago
- Fainted at work, hit her head: Why did court award workers’ comp benefits?
- Summer Job Safety for Young People
- Comment Period for OSHA’s Proposed Rule for Crane Operator Certifications
- OSHA case study: How some companies still flout safety to gain economic advantage
- Survey: Who sleeps at work, where and how much
- June Is National Safety Month
- Should OSHA regulate the NFL?
- CPR Week 2018
- 10 ways fatigue harms the workplace
- ASSE becomes ASSP: New name, website target all safety professionals
- Good Samaritan Corrections Officers
- Passed out, fell while smoking first e-cig and applies for workers’ comp