IE Safety Services, LLC provides high quality, interactive, content-rich workplace safety training in a user-friendly manner. Our focus is to provide the important information that our clients require while ensuring relevance in today’s workplace safety environment. The owner of IE Safety Services is an Accomplished Safety Professional with over 27 years of combined experience including Global Construction, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Pulp Paper, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Government Facilities as well as Conducting Loss Control Surveys.
IE Safety Services has certified thousands of employees and worked with hundreds of companies ensuring that all clients receive the highest caliber training for their respective fields at a very competitive price.
We will continue to expand our course catalog to give you the most up to date and in-depth training material available for you and your employees.
Our philosophy is simple…provide high impact safety training, inspection, and document creation services at a reasonable price. The goal is to provide you, our client, with the tools necessary to make your work-place free of recognized hazards.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the most valuable safety training available today, while ensuring that the entire learning process, from registration to course completion and certificate generation, is as user friendly and informative as possible.
If you are interested in learning more about the safety training courses IE Safety Services has to offer click here: Safety Training Courses
- No change in number of workplace injuries, illnesses for first time since 2012
- Fall protection gear recalled: Stop use immediately
- Is workers’ comp withheld because of fraudulent Social Security number?
- Owners charged with comp fraud after worker’s serious injury
- Cause of truck crash undetermined: Does he get workers’ comp?
- Court: Positive weed test doesn’t automatically mean person is intoxicated
- Struck by car walking to parking lot: Does she get comp?
- Safety manager sentenced to 3 months home confinement in cover-up
- NSC, ACOEM: Time to address legal marijuana and workplace safety
- CSB: Corroded pipe caused refinery explosion; 5 injured, 676K pounds of hydrocarbons released
- Video of fatal Hard Rock Hotel collapse could help find cause
- Which companies are on OSHA’s target list now?
- Executive faces jail in plant explosion that injured 3
- Slipped and fell in icy parking lot; does workers’ comp cover his injury?
- Court: Company was justified in firing injured worker