IE Safety Services, LLC provides high quality, interactive, content-rich workplace safety training in a user-friendly manner. Our focus is to provide the important information that our clients require while ensuring relevance in today’s workplace safety environment. The owner of IE Safety Services is an Accomplished Safety Professional with over 27 years of combined experience including Global Construction, Manufacturing, Petrochemical, Pulp Paper, Nuclear, Pharmaceutical and Government Facilities as well as Conducting Loss Control Surveys.
IE Safety Services has certified thousands of employees and worked with hundreds of companies ensuring that all clients receive the highest caliber training for their respective fields at a very competitive price.
We will continue to expand our course catalog to give you the most up to date and in-depth training material available for you and your employees.
Our philosophy is simple…provide high impact safety training, inspection, and document creation services at a reasonable price. The goal is to provide you, our client, with the tools necessary to make your work-place free of recognized hazards.
Our goal is to provide our customers with the most valuable safety training available today, while ensuring that the entire learning process, from registration to course completion and certificate generation, is as user friendly and informative as possible.
If you are interested in learning more about the safety training courses IE Safety Services has to offer click here: Safety Training Courses
- New toolkit to help employers address opioid usage by employees
- 4 men drown in sewage tank after trying to rescue farmer trapped inside
- OSHA changes its mind about beryllium rule
- OSHA’s top 10 violations for 2019: 27K citations
- FAA: No, you can’t attach flamethrowers to drones
- Company ordered to pay whistleblower $164K after OSHA investigation
- Health & Safety Institute Joins Waud Capital Family
- Five-ton piece of equipment falls, kills worker; wrongful death lawsuit denied
- Employee struck by train, injured at work; did he suffer psychological injuries, too?
- Business owner sent to jail, has to pay $1 million for workers’ comp fraud
- Doctor clears her for work, but she refuses to go back: Can she get workers’ comp?
- These hazards more likely to fatally injure temp/agency/contract workers
- What leads to long-term opioid use after a workplace injury?
- Active shooter training worked: Walmart employee helps lead 150 people to safety
- He says work made his back problem worse: Does he get workers’ comp?